#EventProfs Community Job Board
The free job board for event & marketing professionals. Help us spread the word by sharing our job board on LinkedIn!
Curious about the future of event marketing?
SpotMe is the event management platform for B2B marketers. With over 2 million users and 400+ customers, G2 and Forrester say we are one of the key contenders in the space. Brands like SAP, Pfizer, and KPMG use SpotMe to drive demand, build connections and grow revenue. Our software powers virtual events, webinars, and hybrid meetings with apps, video, attendee engagement, and analytics.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team with over 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that cares for each other, and a team that always chooses to play the next game.
Build and scale our marketing technology stack to power our marketing programs with a focus on marketing automation, CRM, and the CMS.
- Work closely with our VP Marketing to accelerate marketing-source revenue and pipeline
- Measure the marketing contribution by owning and building reports and dashboards across our tools (CRM, Automation, Google Data Studio)
- Manage data hygiene and administration of our marketing automation and CRM integrations.
- Implement and optimize CRM and lead-gen workflows: validation rules, triggers, alerts, automated responses, etc.
- Support measurement and campaign effectiveness, generating campaign insights using closed-loop reporting between our marketing automation platform and Salesforce.
- Continual management and upkeep of marketing automation tools, including contact, list, and workflow management.
- Own and build out the marketing reporting mechanisms across lead-gen and CRM efforts.
- Project manage marketing operations initiatives, including identifying business requirements and needs with stakeholders.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation on our marketing systems and processes in our wikis
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing operations for technology products
- Have worked closely with B2B sales organizations and understand their strategy for managing pipeline and closing deals, processes, and systems integration requirements.
- Have experience setting up and launching campaigns, both for broad marketing campaigns and automated nurture campaigns.
- Have hands-on admin Salesforce and/or Hubspot experience, preferably, the working knowledge to guide the integration and data flow between systems
- Are detail-oriented and system thinkers, and understand how one change might affect other processes downstream.
- You are a robust, proactive communicator comfortable managing multiple priorities
- You love to design and implement state-of-the-art processes for organizations scaling
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, WordPress, Chilipiper, or similar platforms
- Ability to manage other digital tools and technologies: Drift, Zapier, Scripts, HTML, CSS
- Digital Marketing Certifications and Courses (Google, Salesforce, Hubspot, CXL, etc.)
At SpotMe we are committed to providing fair and competitive compensation. We have benchmarked the position across Europe and the USA, and we have defined an on-target compensation range of EUR/$ 55'000 to EUR/$ 135'000. However, when we are extending offers, we are considering multiple other factors like years of experience, level of expertise, location, cost of living, taxes, social charges, etc. Our Recruiters will explain the SpotMe compensation approach during the first interviews, but we are also available for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are in hypergrowth mode, and with demand exploding, we are rapidly scaling and expanding our teams. If working with us in shaping the future is the opportunity you are looking for, we want to talk to you. Our Work From Anywhere approach enables maximum flexibility for all our talents.
SpotMe recruits, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, parental status, or veteran status.