#EventProfs Community Job Board
The free job board for event & marketing professionals. Help us spread the word by sharing our job board on LinkedIn!
Impact AV Solutions is a boutique, customer service focussed Event Technology company. We specialize in supporting the event technology needs of our clients no matter where the event might take place. Virtual, Hybrid, or In-Person, we strive to find the best solution for our clients every single time, and have fun doing it!
We are looking for a talented, motivated, and fun team player, who has a passion for Events and Technology, enjoys new challenges and can cultivate strong relationships with clients, partners, and colleagues.
Why join our team?
- Do you enjoy a flexible work schedule?
- Do you like being part of a growing team where your input is valued?
- Do you want to be part of a team that cares just as much about your clients as you do?
- Do you want to have full control over your career?
- Are you a positive, resourceful, and strategically minded problem solver?
- Do you like a casual, fun work environment with people who love what they do and can be a bit loud about it at times?
At Impact AV Solutions we are a group of highly motivated and talented individuals who truly care about each other, our clients, and delivering exceptional events and experiences.
We enjoy a fun, fast-paced, and family-oriented atmosphere where everyone has an opportunity to make a big contribution to our overall success!
What we want you to do:
Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets,
Essentially we need you to:
- Give a bunch of love to our valued client partners, find a bunch more and give them some love too!
- Develop and maintain networks in the Event Community with a focus on increasing our brand visibility.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of sales experience in the Events Industry.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, you can prove this by highlighting all of the grammatical and spelling errors in this ad.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, professional demeanor
- A passion for events and a drive to constantly exceed our client's expectations
- If you speak another language, like French, that would be great too!
- Base Salary (70K – 80K based on experience) + Commission CANADIAN DOLLARS