#EventProfs Community Job Board
The free job board for event & marketing professionals. Help us spread the word by sharing our job board on LinkedIn!
InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
WHO WE ARE:
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team.
InEventers are a unique team, with a shared vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication. The most important thing here is not your experience, but your curiosity and passion to learn and grow with us!
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE:
Are you interested in unlimited earning potential selling event technology and AV software solutions for one of the fastest-growing event tech companies in the industry? InEvent is looking for experienced account executives that know how to convert prospects into clients. If you are a committed, motivated and positive individual that is looking to join a competitive market with high earning potential, we would like to speak with you!
- Responsible for negotiating and converting prospects into paying clients via a consistent consultative sales approach.
- Prospect SME (small to medium enterprise) organizations and establish relationships with key stakeholders at the company via omnichannel outreach.
- Qualify prospects utilizing a strong understanding of InEvents ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) and mastering industry-specific use cases
- Keep detailed records of sales outreach in all InEvent operating systems including PipeDrive, Hubspot, Wingman, and Warfare
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual targets are achieved by maximizing inbound leads but also prospect outbound as and when required
- Build strong social networks via consistent, valuable, and relevant content and conversation pieces on LinkedIn.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in the SaaS / Events industry
- Must have experience presenting outstanding sales pitches and product demonstrations
- Practice consultative selling and produce high closing volume
- Track record of achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Excellent network of B2B consumer market in the events/marketing/production industry
- Must have an understanding of event technology (including integrations) and the events market
- Must have experience cold contacting and lead sourcing in a B2B corporate environment
- Advanced English proficiency for business
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Language Learning Programs
- Annual Summits
- Office Pack
- Monthly Lunch days and activities.
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes.
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts
This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week)
If you think this position is for you, bring along your personal notebook (Mac or Windows) and a mobile device (iOS or Android) and come work with us!
#Inspiration - To learn more about us and our values visit us here.