#EventProfs Community Job Board
The free job board for event & marketing professionals. Help us spread the word by sharing our job board on LinkedIn!
Curious about the future of event marketing?
SpotMe is the event management platform for B2B marketers. With over 2 million users and 400+ customers, G2 and Forrester say we are one of the key contenders in the space. Brands like SAP, Pfizer, and KPMG use SpotMe to drive demand, build connections and grow revenue. Our software powers virtual events, webinars, and hybrid meetings with apps, video, attendee engagement, and analytics.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team with over 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that cares for each other, and a team that always chooses to play the next game.
Creation and execution of SpotMe global demand generation programs to create the new business pipeline.
- Develop and execute effective and sustainable demand generation programs with an emphasis on inbound lead generation, pipeline creation, and nurturing prospects to achieve revenue targets
- Create and deploy a scalable demand generation methodology across multi-channels: paid search, paid social, PPC, etc.
- Build up and own KPIs, dashboards, and reports that allow forecasting, analysis, and reporting on the revenue impact and ROI of marketing activities
- Develop, manage and forecast the budget for the channels and campaigns
- Closely monitor campaigns and their effectiveness and use your strong analytical skills to understand the pipeline impact of campaigns and make recommendations for optimization, long-tail strategies, and future performance improvements.
- Hire and lead agencies to handle campaigns cross channels
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to establish goals, objectives, and overarching marketing programs and campaigns.
- Get regional customer insights and use these to optimize the customer journey to maximize ROI
- 5+ years of experience leading digital marketing or demand generation or paid marketing for a B2B technology product
- Proven track record managing P&L. You have an obsession with hitting KPIs
- Great expertise in analytics and deriving actionable insights from complex data
- Expertise with digital marketing paid channels
- Experience in account-based marketing tactics
- Familiarity with product marketing, performance marketing, and paid media towards the lead generation
- Experience with paid marketing tools (paid search, paid social, etc.) as well as marketing automation & CRM Tools (Hubspot, Salesforce, WordPress, Chilipiper)
At SpotMe we are committed to providing fair and competitive compensation. We have benchmarked the position across Europe and the USA, and we have defined an on-target compensation range of EUR/$ 70'000 to EUR/$ 170'000. However, when we are extending offers, we are considering multiple other factors like years of experience, level of expertise, location, cost of living, taxes, social charges, etc. Our Recruiters will explain the SpotMe compensation approach during the first interviews, but we are also available for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are in hypergrowth mode, and with demand exploding, we are rapidly scaling and expanding our teams. If working with us in shaping the future is the opportunity you are looking for, we want to talk to you. Our Work From Anywhere approach enables maximum flexibility for all our talents.
SpotMe recruits, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, parental status, or veteran status.