#EventProfs Community Job Board
The free job board for event & marketing professionals. Help us spread the word by sharing our job board on LinkedIn!
Mary O'Connor & Company, a thriving meetings and events company, is seeking an energetic, sharp, detail-oriented individual to join our team of event planners! You will work with our Fortune 500 clients to provide one of the most essential elements of a corporate event or meeting – strategic registration functionality through the use of event technology. We are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic about delivering outstanding registration services to our clients!
Your functions will include:
- Designing, building and maintaining event registration websites using Cvent and other event software
- Building and maintaining event mobile apps using CrowdCompass or client-specified event software
- Having a clear understanding each clients’ objectives and providing recommendations on website and database creation for their events
- Building and maintaining custom reports and client report portals
- Managing event communication and pre-event materials including registration invitations, confirmation emails, “Before You Travel” confirmations
- Providing registration support to meeting attendees via email or telephone
- Acting as the lead housing manager with hotels during event planning and onsite at an event
- Managing the onsite registration function, from setup to implementation to tear-down
- Managing badge packet creation, production and assembly
- Training temporary staff hired to assist with onsite registration
- Closing out registration for each event, which includes running final reports and doing a final reconciliation of hotel room invoices
Travel to clients’ meetings/events and to occasional onsite planning meetings will be required – estimated to be 25-30% of your time. Knowledge of Android and Apple iOS interface useful as they aid in the submission and approval of event mobile apps.