#EventProfs Community Job Board
The free job board for event & marketing professionals. Help us spread the word by sharing our job board on LinkedIn!
***This is a full-time position, freelance workers need not apply.
EideCom is a Minneapolis-based production team that strives to impact the lives of others through events. With nearly 20 years in the industry, we specialize in creating memorable experiences that move your audience. Our company's services include production management, audio/visual strategy, branding and design, interactive entertainment and cutting-edge technology. We focus on impeccable customer service and white-glove assistance to help organizations reach their goals.
Our core values are: Positive, Creative, Effective and Team-Player - that’s who we are. These values guide us in everything we do. As a growing company, we are looking to find our next team member to embrace these values and work ethics.
EideCom is seeking a talented, detail-oriented, creative communicator with a passion for people. One of the fastest-growing event companies, EideCom has passionate and creative visionaries at the helm. We are looking for a dedicated team member who is hungry to create meaningful work.
The Video Technician is a full-time position with EideCom and will be responsible for managing all video equipment, communicating and coordinating with the production management team, and effectively managing production to create a strategy that fulfills all tasks efficiently and professionally. This role will also be responsible for overseeing all video logistics for each project. This position will report to the Director of Audio Visual. Primary duties will focus on preparing, planning and operating audio equipment to ensure client satisfaction. This position will be located in Brooklyn Park, MN, but will require additional travel outside of state and possibly overseas.
This is a full-time position, freelance workers need not apply.
- Plan and Prepare Video Equipment
- Communicate with production team members to understand video requirements on each project
- Plan and document video system needs for event projects
- Maintain and prepare company video equipment
- Operate Equipment
- Deploy and operate video equipment on-site
- Select, position, adjust and operate video equipment
- Assist in leading onsite video crews, labor, and logistics
- Customer Service
- Communicate positively with on-site production management
- Oversee and lead the video team (load-in, rigging, etc)
Education & Experience
- 2-4 years experience in the same or similar role
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate across multiple departments
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand event creative and production
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Flexible schedule, which could include working evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Employees must be able to stand, sit, or kneel for extended periods of time. Must also be able to move/lift heavy objects ranging 10-75 lbs. Clear vision and the ability to use a range of motion are required.
$70,000-$90,000 depending on experience. This is a full-time position as a regular/permanent employee and includes many company-provided benefits:
- Health Benefits - medical, dental, vision
- Short-Term and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Company-paid Life Insurance Plan
- Matching 401k Retirement account
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Paid Holidays include some company-paid holidays
- Company gatherings and social events
- Company facilities include a fitness center, locker rooms and showers, theater space and studio space.
***This position will be located in the Minneapolis, MN offices and requires in-person attendance.