#EventProfs Community Job Board
The free job board for event & marketing professionals. Help us spread the word by sharing our job board on LinkedIn!
The Events Coordinator supports the Events Manager and Director of Events with various aspects of event planning and execution including but not limited to: attendee communication, travel coordination, event registration, and data maintenance.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to craft impactful messaging for internal, external, and executive audiences.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and meet critical deadlines in fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Results and service-oriented with a passion for creativity and innovation.
- Ability to work on and prioritize a wide variety of tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and follow schedules.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.